Products & Services
- Solicit and analyze bids,
- Answering and responding to phone calls, emails & mail.
- Process mail incoming or outgoing.
- Providing the Board of directors with a Budget draft prior to next fiscal year.
- Enforcement of association bylaws with board approval.
- Seasonal site “walkabout” (plow damage, Irrigation timer setting)
- Annual meeting notification.
Maintaining unit files on each unit owner.
- Corporate filing.
- Working with association boards to secure loans for large projects.
- Provide Pay-off & Status letter to title closing, (fees & charges do apply)
Archive Association records.
- Track Collection &Violations.
- Alteration Modification request forms.
- Updating the signature card as required by the association’s bank.
- Provide new owners with all rules/policy/regulations.
- Obtain letters of engagement from CPA’s.
- Distribute to the membership the annual financial review & budget.
- Deposit all payments to the proper accounts weekly.
- Prepare billing statements / coupons to homeowners.
- Process and pay utility bills and vendors for work performed under contract.
- Collect regular and additional assessments.
- Emergency Customer Services available 24-7.
River’s Edge Management Services does not require a long term management agreement. Client satisfaction is our number one objective. Our management agreement provides for a 30 or 60 day notice to terminate, having no hidden cancellation fees or costs.